Skip to main content

Help With A State Agency

If you can't get an answer from a state agency in a timely fashion our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. 

Only residents of the 64th Assembly District can contact us for assistance in dealing with State agencies. In order to better serve you, please print this casework authorization form, sign and mail, fax, or deliver in person to our office. 

Please note that we're unable to provide legal advice or intervene in personal legal cases. We also can't force any agency to support your case. If you need help with a federal agency such as the Social Security Administration or USCIS, please contact your Member of Congress. Thank you!

Casework Form