Join Assemblymember Mike A. Gipson, chair of the Assembly Select Committee on Infectious Disease in High Risk Disadvantaged Communities, for a discussion with elected officials, public health officers, and HIV/ AIDS Experts from the counties of San Bernardino and Riverside.
2 - 6 p.m.
Covington Chambers, First Floor - County Government Center
385 N. Arrowhead Ave
This hearing is part of a series of committee discussions on HIV/ AIDS – Getting to Zero.
Topics for discussion include:
- Current State of HIV and Sexual Heath Disparities
- Key Populations and Underserved Communities
- Regional Disparities and Gaps in Service Delivery
- Barriers to Care and Social Determinants of Health
- Co-Morbidities and Intersectional Health Disparities
For more information or to RSVP, please call (310) 324-6408.